Just did fresh install of 6.1 on what will hopefully become our NT Ftp Server's
competitor.
startx automatically brings up fvwm which I am trying to change to kde....
It looks like I already have desktop links in /root/Desktop such as cdrom.lnk,
etc.
I have not been able to figure out hown to change to kde from fvwm.

I can't even find an executabe from kde on the system.

Looks like my new box "knows" about kde, it just can't find it.

Even downloaded kde as I did with my 6.0 box at home.  However, when running

rpm -ivh kdesupport-1.1.2-3.i386.rpm

I get

file /etc/skel/.kderc from install of kdesupport-1.1.2-3.i386.rpm conflicts with
file from package etcskel-1.62-22mdk

Aaaarrrrggghhhh!!!!

Am I missing something obvious once again?

Thanks,
Bryan