On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 12:20:27 +0300
PM disseminated the following:

> http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2004-06-25-018-26-OP-DT-SW
>
> Virus hiding on web pages utilises I.E. 'features'.

...which is why *no one anywhere for any reason* should be using IE.

> Don't know what virii or what web pages.
>
> When is someone going to start a class action against MS?

...already one going on in California, but the law will never catch up with MS,
they have too many adepts to manipulate it.

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.orderinchaos.org
08:48:22 up 8 days, 14:12, 9 users, load average: 0.22, 0.19, 0.14