Your mileage may vary, EE, but I've been downloading and using Mozilla's static binaries for both Thunderbird and Firefox without any problems since the very early releases. I don't know if you have everything in place that the binaries will expect to find, but you should be able to just dump them into a folder in your home directory and run them.

There's an RPM of version 0.3 for Mandrake 9.1 at rpm.pbone.net, but there's a good chance that the binary tarball of 0.7 at mozilla.org/products/thunderbird will work for you.

Bear in mind that I'm an utter newbie, and may not have any idea what I'm talking about. ;)

HTH,
Marv

EE wrote:
Where can I find Thunderbird RPM? I tried rpmfind but no help.

Help in the research to fight devastating diseases like
Huntington's, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's-- donate your computer's
leisure time to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.stanford.edu/group/pandegroup/folding/