On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 01:12:13 -0700
Amy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was hoping that you guys might be able to recommend some mirrors for
> me to try? I'm located in the SF bay area, CA, USA, so if possible,

I'm also in the SF Bay area, but I've mostly used European mirrors,
especially in the early evening. I get better results, usually, with
those (although uninett.no has been busy lately) than I do with the
domestic mirrors. I have 1.5 kbps DSL and I can get ca. 160 kbps
downloads from some of those European mirrors.