Fajar Priyanto wrote:

Dear fellow,
I've just had a bad experience (but, very worthy).
It turns out that Mdk9.2 installs Apache as open proxy in default installation. My server got listed in dsbl.org as a result.

So, If you have it, pls modify the conf files as:
- - comment out all mod_proxy and lib_proxy
- - add this:
<Directory proxy:*>
Order Deny,Allow
Deny from all
</Directory>
- - and this:
ProxyRequests Off

Save, and restart apache, then test it using script from:
http://www.unicom.com/sw/pxytest/

If correct, at the end of the test you should get:
no proxies found.

HTH,
- --

Interesting, I use mdk9.2 apache2 on my webserver, and I actually use the proxy features to link to my mail servers mailman archive.
I ran that script and it found nothing at all, clean and clear.

-- rgds

Frank