Dnia pon 5. lipca 2004 01:38, Wolfdreamer napisał:
> rpm -vi wine-20040615-mdk1.i586.rpm
> Preparing packages for installation...
> file /usr/lib/wine/advapi32.dll.so from install of wine-20040615-mdk1
> conflicts
> with file from package libwine1-20030115-4mdk
[cut]
> This is what I got. can some one please tell me what I did wroung??? and
> dose that mean the new version didn't install?? or the older one is
> still working?????

It seems, that you have an older version of wine installed. I believe that
running : $urpmi <package name>
should help you, 'cause urpmi will upgrade all files to newer version.
You could also try : $rpm -Uvh <package name>
this will
U : upgrade your package
v : verbose
h : hash (it'll show you installation progress)
--
Cezary Morga ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) GG# 169903