On Wednesday 30 Jun 2004 14:05, Poogle wrote:
> On Tuesday 29 Jun 2004 16:33, David Robertson wrote:
> > I may be missing something here, but one of the things that irritates me
> > with Konqueror as a web browser is the fact that it doesn't seem to
> > maintain a drop-down list of recently visited sites from the address bar,
> > nor can I find a history list.
> >
> > Am I just being stupid and missing these somehow, or do I need to tweak
> > the configuration in some way?
> >
> > By the way, I'm using 10 Official, KDE 3.2.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > David
>
> In Konqueror click on Help -> Konqueror Handbook andgo to chapter 7, it
> explains how to use history in the Navigation Panel.
> As for the drop down list, it does maintain a list but it does not display
> them - I don't know why, if you right click in the location field and
> select auto completion it will auto complete from URLs you have visited,
> not ideal but the best I can suggest.

Following up my own post, to resolve the issue of the blank drop down list try
right clicking within the white location area, then click on text completion
and change it none, then change it back to dropdown list (or whatever your
preference) - there must be a better way but this seems to work.
--
http://www.poogle.co.uk