I have a Icky Australian made Crud NETCOMM 1300B I want a netgear or a
linksys.. (Netcomm have not returned my previous question to them about
sharing USB / Ethernet with 2k and MDK 10) If I had the spare machine I would
drop in securepoint, IP COP, Smoothwall, MDK MNF.

At least now my NTFS partitions arnt spewed all over the floor.
(learned that lesson well.)