hallo, greg
I dont have an sever to put the snapshot image but i will write down the error for you.
I went to the menu to look up for vmware but i dont get it then i went to terminal and
write down "vmware" as root. Then I got a error dialog box with the following message:

" VMware Workstation is installed, but it has not been (correctly) configured for you running kernel. To (re-)configure it, your system administrator must find and run "vmware-config.pl. For more information, please read file " Install" in the VMware Workstation documentation directory"

That was the error. I looked on the internet for solution i got the following link but i dont get what they have done. See link: http://leovilletownsquare.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=604628&page=&view=&sb=5&o=
I think he had the same problem as i had.

Thank, greg for reply
Gregory