On Tuesday 06 July 2004 12:30 am, Kanwar Lal Guriro wrote:
> Yes I got the system up and running by cancelling CD4. But that is just
> basic configuration. Now that I want to install more packaged, system asks
> me for CD4. Like it installed Open Office by default. But now I want to
> install KOffice. I know it is in these CDs but still it asks for 4th CD. I
> believe this is a bug. I am a new in this linux world. I want opinion of
> you people.
> C Ya
> KL

KL, go into the Mandrake control center, that is "configure your computer"
from the start>system>configuration>configure your computer. Then choose
software management>media manager and remove the check mark from CD6 or
highlight it and click on "remove". It will quit asking for the cd you don't
have. HTH
--
Dennis M. Linux user #180842