PM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 09:19, Greg wrote:
>> Poogle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> >On Monday 05 Jul 2004 07:22, Greg wrote:
>

>> >I believe that from 9.1 ktouch is included as part of  kdeedu, also gtypist is
>> >just called typist  (but to launch it from the cl it is still called
>> >gtypist)- kdeedu is included in 9.2 PowerPack and is included in 10.0 club.
>> >
>> >They are both on the club downloads page - or for non-members they are on
>> >http://rpm.pbone.net
>> >
>> >ktouch is indeed "flashier" than typist/gtypist
>> >--
>> >http://www.poogle.co.uk
>> >

>> i will just wait then  i am still running 9.0 ( no i am not kidding)  i do plan to
>> upgrade real soon
>> Greg
>
>Greg, if you're happy with 9.0 why go through all the hassle of
>upgrading?
>
>i.e. if it ain't broke, why fix it?
>
>--
>Paul M.
>_________________________________
>In the beginning, man created god.

 Well i figure i might gain some things with a upgrade  Like new features etc  plus i
need some thing to do during the winter months  i am just in no hurry   This linux box
kicks butt   So it will be a file server and router and print server  for my home
network and i will build a new box for 10.0 or ?  I have never had a pc that works as
good as this one and i dont have to reboot all the time
Greg

--
Linux Mandrake Rules

Switch to the New Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.