On Wednesday 07 Jul 2004 8:41 am, EE wrote:
> One of things that I have been looking for some time is general
> programming tutorial-Coding techniques i.e how to arrange code,
> naming convention, code segmenting, etc.
>
> Until now I did not succeed. Now, after I switched to Linux, I
> thought may be the Linux gurus might help me finding such tutorial or
> book? Anybody?

Dead Tree:

Writing Solid Code by Steve Maguire, Microsoft Press.
The Art of Unix Programming by Eric Raymond, Addison Wesley.
The Elements of Programming Style by Kernighan and Plauger, McGraw-Hill.

The Raymond book is available on his website:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/writings/taoup/

Online:

http://cplus.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cs.umd.edu%2Fusers%2Fcml%2Fcstyle

http://cplus.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lysator.liu.se%2Fc%2Fpikestyle.html