Hi Team

I have gotten a new Mandrake Linux server mostly
working, however I am having a little trouble with
setting up the POP Server so that I can access the
SMTP mail in the Post Office on the machine.

As far as I can see both POP2 and POP3 services are
running, as is the XINETD service. When attempting to
connect to the POP service (using a loggin ID and
password of one of the admin users) I get the
following message in the logfiles :

¨8 15:27:30 gw1 xinetd[3621]: libwrap refused
connection to pop3 (libwrap=ipop3d) from 192.168.1.3¨

Obviously its closing the connection, Im getting the
impression that its not even getting to the stage of
asking for authentication - just closing the port
down.

Any ideas?  (And thanks in advance.)

http://au.movies.yahoo.com