On July 8, 2004 11:44 pm, Aron Smith wrote:
> 1. what is a MP3u file ?
> I know it is necessary for the mp3 player in my truck to read the disk
> How do I generate the file as i have a couple of gigs of mp3s with no mp3u
> files?

Yeah, right Aron. How many times do I have to tell you; the stupid questions
are the ones you _don't_ ask!

m3u is a stream or playlist designator. mp3u is a site that doesn't seem to
have a very good reputation from what I gather at Google:

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=file+extensions%3B+meaning&btnG=Search&meta=

For confising file extensions try webopedia:

http://www.webopedia.com/quick_ref/fileextensionsm.asp

Of course there's a lot more at the site that just that. <g>

Regards;
Charlie
--
Edmonton,AB,Canada User #244963 at http://counter.li.org
Mandrake Linux release 10.0 (Official) for i586 kernel 2.6.4-1.tmb.6mdk