Bill W. wrote:
Hi,
I just finished installing LM10 Official on a new Dell Inspiron 9100 laptop
(dual boot; winxp). Generally the insallation went well but the network card
module has to be changed. I got that from a linux on laptops site.
Embarrassingly, I forgot how to change that module (everything always works
so well!). Can someone help me out on this.

Regards,
Bill W.

I usualy edit /etc/modules.conf, and run depmod -a. There is a second file for 2.6.x kernels though.

Mikkel

for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!