Hi Team

Still comming to grips with ML10, have hit two
problems, I have setup Postfix to handle 3 domains,
all resolving to the one domain. Postfix correctly
handles incomming mail to the correct user mail boxes.
I can also now download/fetch/get those mail messages
from another POP3 compliant mailer on another PC.
However my two problems are as follows:-

Problem 1) If, from the ML10 PC, using WEBMIN to reply
to an email, Postfix tries to send it but fails with
the following:-

¨Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
name=202.76.175.231.orionsolutions.com.au type=A: Host
not found¨

This confuses me as the DNS records dont have anything
like this, all I can think of is that its resolving
the  host name into an IP address then appending the
domain name onto it. If its doing this which conf file
do I need to look in to correct this behavior?

Ideas?

Problem 2)

The PC that downloads POP mail from the ML10 PC Is
having trouble sending mail to the ML10 box. Keep in
mind that people from the outside world (internet) are
currently sending mail to it - just the internal
network isnt being recognised. Here is the error
message from the system logs:-

¨Jul 10 09:30:10 gw1 postfix/smtpd[16575]: NOQUEUE:
reject: RCPT from
gw1.orion-solutions.com.au[202.76.175.231]: 554
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: Relay access denied;
from=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
to=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> proto=SMTP
helo=<192.168.1.3> ¨

ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help that can be given :-)

Mark

http://au.movies.yahoo.com