On Fri, 2004-07-16 at 21:50, Aron Smith wrote:
> On Thursday 15 July 2004 03:49 am, Steve Jeppesen wrote:
> > File System Viewer (fsv) -
> > displays your files system as "3d blocks"...not sure if it is the same
> > program that was mentioned b4.
> >
> > On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:22:47 -0700
> >
> > Aron Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Anybody remember a program that gave a visual representation of your
> > > system IIRC it was about six months ago
> > > thanks smitty
> Thats the one thanks

Just bear in mind that unless you can reconfigure the source code,
you're not going to get it installed properly on MDK 10.0; I've done my
trying for the alloted 10 minutes with no go...so I have only fond
memories of surfing my file structures...unless someone's created and
RPM with fulfilled dependencies...Oh Sir Robin! Charles! Someone!

stephen kuhn - proprietor