I have configured Klipper with the following line to launch Firefox
when a link in a text file is highlighted, and it works if Firefox is
not open.  The problem is when I try it while Firefox is already open.
 It's supposed to open in a new window, but instead It opens the
profile manager asking me to choose one.  I currently am using the
default profile, and if I choose that one, it says that it cannot open
with that profile because it is currently in use.

ps x |grep -q '[f]irefox' && firefox -remote "openURL(`echo %s`,
new-window)" || firefox %s

Thanks,
Hackhound