Em Ter, 2004-07-20 às 00:40, Trevor Rhodes escreveu:
> Hello All,
>
> I have a cue and bin file of a movie and everytime I try to burn it, the cd
> gets ejected and k3b tells me it has burnt successfully.  After 3 seconds I
> doubt it very much.  Has anyone else found this problem and overcome it?
>
>  Regards
>       Trevor Rhodes

K3b i set up to use cdrecord,but to burn those files you have to run
cdrdao. Either change it or issue the following command

cdrdao write --device ATAPI:1,0,0 --driver generic-mmc --speed 16
NameOfCUEOrTOCFile

Change device and speed, if necessary. I assume you're running 10.0.

--
Josenildo Marques
ICQ 289971493 +++ Homepage http://cyb.ezdir.net