Marc Lijour wrote:

 Hi

 I have a Lucent Tech winmodem. I used ltmodem rpm in the past, and it
 has to be combined with a kernel rpm.

 I have not found a kernel rpm for 2.6.3-9 which is the latest.
 Somebody has one?

If it is like the 2.4.x kernels, you can copy the ltmodem directory from the modules directory for an earlier version of the 2.6.x kernel. The module is compiled to be kernel version independent, at least within the same major kernel version. It is worth a try anyway.

Mikkel