On Sun, 2004-07-25 at 02:45, Hoyt Bailey wrote:
> On Saturday 24 July 2004 10:22, SME Server Admin wrote:
> > Press F5 when you put a new disc in?
> >
> > Elwyn
> Thanks that works.  What does F5 do I never had to do that before?

It refreshes the Konq window - so apparently you were seeing cached data
in the Konq window - hence why I always tune my EIDE drives, and rarely
use Konq (Rox works, Nautilus works sometimes for large data caches, MC
works great, the cli even better)

stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services :: a kuhn media australia venture
http://kma.0catch.com  :: mobile 0410.728.389
Serving Sydney, The Illawarra, South Coast and Rural NSW
  Mandrake GNU/Linux 10.0 OE/Kernel 2.6.3-7/ No Viruses here.

"Never ascribe to malice that which is caused by greed and ignorance."
-- Cal Keegan