I have got a TRUST 910Z [EMAIL PROTECTED] digital Camera (plugged on USB) which works perfectly with MDK10 com.
If I plug a SD 128mB card into the camera , Linux doesn't see the cam anymore .
During the boot , I get "sda was added" , but nothing appears on the desktop .
Nothing new in /etc/fstab , or in /proc/scsi/scsi (multiple LUNS ?); nothing new in /mnt/
(This camera is not supported by FLphoto ou DigiKam)
What to do ?( the SD card works with Windows Me) .
Thanks Jacques