On July 27, 2004 01:36, John Wilson wrote:
> Now if we could just do something about bittorrent. :-)
>
> ttfn
>
> John

Actually, there is something we can all do about bittorrent, or at least those
of us on high speed connections: leave your bittorrent client running, even
after you've downloaded everything, so that other people can upload from you.

I did this for a while on the Windoze machine I used to download Mandrake in
the first place. But I had to keep going on a vpn for work, which got in the
way, I've been meaning to start doing it on my Mandrake box, but I don't have
the iso's there at the moment.

--
Ron Hunter-Duvar
ronhd at users dot sourceforge dot net

Opinions expressed here are all mine. Rights to use
these opinions are granted under the GNU GPL.