On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 22:11, Hoyt Bailey wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 July 2004 03:08, Stephen Kühn wrote:
> <snip>
> > > Ok I'm stupid.  Why from Michigan?
> >
> > Many strange things emanate from Michigan...many strange and
> > unexplainable things...(like Domino's, K-Mart, Vernor's Gingerale,
> > Stroh's, Ford, Chevrolet, GM, The Pistons, The Red Wings, Lays,
> > Amway...the list goes on...)
> >
> > stephen kuhn - proprietor
> I couldnt resist.
> Does the list extend to the K's.

But of course!

stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services :: a kuhn media australia venture
http://kma.0catch.com  :: mobile 0410.728.389
Serving Sydney, The Illawarra, South Coast and Rural NSW
  Mandrake GNU/Linux 10.0 OE/Kernel 2.6.3-7/ No Viruses here.

When someone makes a move We'll send them all we've got, Of which we
don't approve, John Wayne and Randolph Scott, Who is it that always
intervenes? Remember those exciting fighting scenes? U.N. and O.A.S., To
the shores of Tripoli, They have their place, I guess, But not to
Mississippoli, But first, send the Marines! What do we do? We send the
Marines! For might makes right, Members of the corps And till they've
seen the light, All hate the thought of war: They've got to be
protected, They'd rather kill them off by peaceful means. All their
rights respected, Stop calling it aggression-- Till somebody we like can
be elected. We hate that expression! We only want the world to know That
we support the status quo; They love us everywhere we go, So when in
doubt, send the Marines! -- Tom Lehrer, "Send The Marines"