Steve Jeppesen wrote:
less than a week later, and it's been taken offline already...least that
address is no good anymore :(

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 00:10:30 +0200
Kaj Haulrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Friends, although it is Linspire, itīs still Linux :

http://www.linspire.com/RunLinspireFlash.php

Turn your sound volume up and have a good laugh.

Kaj Haulrich.

Microsoft and a record company or two probably threatened them with a lawsuit over it. I doubt Microsoft would have given them the right to use the WindowsXP logo or graphics, and I'm not sure that some of the record labels would have been too happy about the use of the original Doors music score either.

Good thing that half the planet downloaded it to their own systems first!

Now all we have to do is to watch the Internet news sites for Microsoft launching a lawsuit against Lindows. I'm sure they'll try to put an interesting spin on it regarding Linux as a whole being a cancer or virus or filled with hackers code!

And they call us paranoid?

Lanman