It isn't Mandrake that doesn't support it, it's XFree86.  My Rage128 isn't
included either, but I was able to obtain a driver from SUSE that works just
fine.  You might be able to find driver information by searching at Redhat.
If not, then maybe someone here will be able to come up with something for
you.