On Sat, 2004-07-31 at 13:33, Derek Jennings wrote:
> On Saturday 31 Jul 2004 12:16, Marco Verheul wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I seem to remember that I read on this list that it is possible to
> > convert mp3 files to wav with K3b. In K3b I don't see anything in the
> > menu's that indicates that it does.
> >
> > Can anyone tell me how to do this?
> >
> > If it can't be done, what is a good alternative?
> >
> > Cheers, Marco
>
> Just create "an audio project" then drag and drop your mps3s into the lower
> pane.
> They will be automatically converted to wav files when you burn the CD.
>
> derek

Derek,

I did in the meantime and i figured it works that way. I was really
started to like K3b for it, but then my pc crashed bigtime and I had
real problems getting it to boor again. No idea what went wrong but I'm
back again after starting up in "savemode" or something similar...

Do you think this can be caused by K3b? If so, I'm back to good old
xcdroast.

Marco