On Saturday 31 July 2004 10:33 am, Terence Golightly wrote:
->Ron,
->
->Did you compile your install from rpm? I'll create the directories cp
->files over and see what happens.
->
->Terry

Hmm, I'm fairly sure I installed everything from RPM and then copied my
doom2.wad files over (I bought ultimate doom from Wal-mart now - all those
.wad files in one place!).

--

                                                          /\
                                                   Dark< >Lord