Please anyone,

could you do the following commands and send me the output:

# cd /etc/init.d

[EMAIL PROTECTED] init.d]# cat tmdns

[EMAIL PROTECTED] init.d]# cat zcip

thanks,

I am trying to solve a connection problem:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] httpd]# drakconnect
error reading information on service tmdns: No such file or
directory
error reading information on service zcip: No such file or
directory

[EMAIL PROTECTED] init.d]# touch tmdns
[EMAIL PROTECTED] init.d]# touch zcip

[EMAIL PROTECTED] init.d]# drakconnect
service tmdns does not support chkconfig
service zcip does not support chkconfig

Anguo

--
www.masquilier.org
Condorcet, Approval alternative voting.

In order to prevent people from receiving viruses
that would seem to originate from my email,
if you use Microsoft Windows you do not have permission
to add this address to your address book.
If I am in your address book, please remove me.
Of course, this does not apply to GNU/Linux users.
Thank you.