Anybody successfully used this program? I've been trying to use this between
my laptop and my desktop but I'm not having any luck. Docs seem to be very
sparse, no man pages, google returns next to nothing on "lintalk howto" or
"lintalk" or "lintalk help".

I started it from a shell to see the output and the only thing I can get is
that its failing to load the "buddy" list from /home/darklord/.lintalk but I
checked this file, it was blank so I put in an ipaddress, but with nothing to
go on I'm not sure about the format needed, so of course that didn't work
either.

Thanks.

--

                                                              /\