Stephen Kühn wrote:
On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 13:40, Aron Smith wrote:

I just sent that to all my users/clients/customers - I wonder if I'll
get anything...

I'll bcc them and tell them that you love Vegamite and Sardine Sandwitches ;-)

Er, howdya know that? That's scary...
we installed Gnomemeeting on your box :-(

stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services :: a kuhn media australia venture
http://kma.0catch.com :: mobile 0410.728.389
Serving Sydney, The Illawarra, South Coast and Rural NSW
Mandrake GNU/Linux 10.0 OE/Kernel 2.6.3-7/ No Viruses here.

The finest eloquence is that which gets things done.