Is there a way to tell if you have packages that are unused on your system?  I, like
many, prefer to use urpmi to install software where possible, the problem I'm
concerned about is uninstalling packages that got installed as dependencies when I
remove the package.  In other words:

I may install:

urpmi foo

foo requires
bar
bar-devel
Whatever the exact dialog is (Y/n)

then later I realize foo doesn't meet my needs cause I want to install fubar from CVS.
 So I

urpme foo

which gets rid of foo, but how can I tell that bar and bar-devel are still out there
and unused?  What sort of 'clean up' programs does Linux have, perhaps analogs to
Quartdeck's (Now Norton's) CleanSweep for the Window's platforms?

Thanks,

-Ry