Using kmail with 2.6.3-7.  I just tried to create a new folder to insert
an email.  The clicking on Folder generated a Sig 11 crash of kontact.
When I restarted kontact the email I was interested in had become blank
with No Subject  Unkown Wed Dec 312 1759 1969.  This is not the first
time I have had this problem with kmail, at one time every email I
tried to read became No Subject.  It can be cured by reinstalling or
restoring backup for user. Anyone have an idea as to what causes this?
--
Regards;
Hoyt