On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 10:36:13 -0500, Mikkel L. Ellertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Martin Foster wrote:

 Can somebody please give me instructions how to set up my MDK10
 (Official) to dial into and connect with my ISP from the command
 prompt.

If you have it already set up, running "/sbin/ifup ppp0" will do it.

Errrrrm, that was the whole point of the question, I don't have it set up and I don't know how to set it up :-)

You may also want to look at wdial.  It is not installed by default, but
it is a handy PPP connection manager.

OK, I've installed and configured that now and this appears to be exactly what I'm looking for. Many thanks for your help.

--
Martin