Hi "Thomas J. Hamman" !

On 11/11/99 11:45:53 AM, you wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > could someone shed some light on how to config pine with a reply-to addy?
>
> I don't know how to set a separate reply-to address in Pine,

It depends on what version of Pine you have.  Go into the Config
section and look through it, and use the help if needed - you'll
find what you'll need there.  If not, you may have to add a custom
header set to something like "Reply-to: Me <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" or whatever.

Damien Mc Kenna, wife, four cats          http://mckenna.brinet.net/
Keene State College, BSc Computer Science Student  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Watch out, I got a PC and I'm not afraid to use it!     ICQ 17066133