check out your Mandrake distribution CD if you have on. There's probably a
folder in there with a whole bunch of docs and howto's in it. The Kernel Howto
is pretty good. Of course I'm going by my mandrake 6.0 dist. cd. I'm sure
yours can't be too far off as far as what kinda stuff is on the CD.

If you don't have the dist CD you can check here:

http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/

I'm sure there's more there than most people would ever want. :)

l8r

PadLocke the Ogre