I have been pulling my hair out the last few days.  Here is the setup:

Server running MDK 10.0.  Printer is a HP OfficeJet K60.  This works fine
when printing locally.  Firewall is allowing all traffic.  /etc/hosts.allow
is ALL:ALL.  CUPS and SAMBA are running.

Computer A - Laptop running MDK 10.0

Computer B - Windows 2000 gaming machine

I have configured the server to allow printing via Samba.  When I try to
have either computer connect to the printer, they can't.  Computer B had
connected at one time, but I don't know what changed to stop the printing.

If there is any online tutorial or any help, that would be great.

Thanks.