On Monday 09 August 2004 9:33 pm, Charlie Mahan wrote:

> I beg to differ. The Mail directory for K-Mail since (I believe) 3.1 *is* a
> hidden directory, while the sub-directories in it are not. No point hiding
> those is there, they live in a hidden directory.
>
> The rest of what you advised is probably accurate. I wouldn't know and
> don't intend to discover since spamassassin and I have never been more than
> coldly cordial to one another. I use bogofilter, far less horsepower
> required, easily configured, while just as accurate.

I just thought I would toss out that I use a little (poorly written) bash
script called spam-learn that resides in ~/bin and is made executable.

echo "SpamPile"
sa-learn --spam ~/.Mail/SpamPile/cur/
echo "inbox"
sa-learn --ham ~/.Mail/inbox/cur/
echo "Ads"
sa-learn --ham ~/.Mail/Ads/cur/

I run it daily after my new mail arrives, and it works great, as I rarely have
to handle this manually.

Rob

--

Linux Desktop user since 2000,