On Tuesday 10 August 2004 11:07 am, JASON JESSO wrote:
> when I run xmms like:
>
> ========
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] jason]$ soundwrapper xmms
>
> Segmentation fault
>
> You've probably found a bug in XMMS, please visit
> http://bugs.xmms.org and fill out a bug report.

I just tried this and it works ok but i get this part of the error after
i quit xmms.

> Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x11c2)!

I don't however get this part of the error, very strange indeed.

Have you checked at www.xmms.org
I will look later but work is calling me now :-(

Regards,
Dan Gordon
--
Tue Aug 10 11:46:39 EDT 2004
 11:46:39 up 22:27,  0 users,  load average: 0.08, 0.02, 0.01