I bought a refurbished TDK cd-burner online and it
arrived in the mail today ... Just opened the box to
inspect the contents and was amazed to see a new
device I'd never seen before ... the "Emergency Eject
Pin" ... that's right, an unwound paperclip! ...
Amazing.  I wonder how much extra I paid for this
incredible bit of technology ... Even more amazing is
the fact that it comes in it's own bit of packaging
(surprisingly not in the "protective packaging" that
hard drives come in ... ) and wih a complete set of
instructions:

1) Insert the eject pin into the emergency pinhole
2) Carefully pull the tray out and remove the CD

But wait!  How do I get the tray closed again?

Hm, could be some money in an "Emergency Un-ject Pin"
... Now where did I put that old back-scratcher?

:^>
Adam