Anyone getting a series of stange invoices by email from US suppliers you have never heard of for goods and services you had nothing to do with billed in US $.

Because I am.

I'm quite sure it's a scam.

But one of the odd things is that it seems to come to me on my above email address slightly bastadised, and my ISP's filters seem unable to do anything about stopping it.

I feel the address has been lifted without my consent and knowledge from somewhere like this list, though it could be any, I belong to a number.

Just wondered if anyone else is noticing such a situation lately ?

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]