On Friday 13 Aug 2004 09:32, Tony S. Sykes wrote:

> Your never to old for games.

Yes :) Indeed :)

Despite this I am Soooo glad I've moved to Linux though, it has taken a lot of
headache out of somethings that Windows does which i don't like :(

Also, I've found the files.

I was "playing around" with Midnight Commander and found that the files were
not "gone" afterall.

I had mounted the folder on from the XP machine on the Linux machine using
LinNeighborhood.  Then moved the files over. They had not appeared on the XP
machine. It turns out that a folder was created in the /mnt/XP/ folder and
the files moved there!

I've now managed to get them over, and I think it's time I sorted out some of
the links and file shares across the network.

Now a happier bunny.  Cheers

Elwyn