On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 16:48:34 +1000
Stephen Kühn disseminated the following:

> For those that like to play the devil's advocate and state that linux
> based viruses ARE coming to linux as it's popularity grows; this is a
> great commentary explaining why I will never be true. (Oh, yeah, for
> OS/X as well)
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2003/10/06/linux_vs_windows_viruses/

Lemme guess: PCLinuxOnline --> The Register --> Security Focus? ;-)

That article may be on the aged side, but it should be posted on here every
coupla weeks and spread as far and wide as possible, and the highest praise
heaped on Scott Granneman for one of the best pieces of objective journalism
I've ever seen.

Good on ya mate!

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.freeyourmachine.org
09:16:12 up 11 days, 8:59, 9 users, load average: 0.13, 0.08, 0.05