From: Ronald A. Yacketta

try http://www.netseller1.com/

"M Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/12/99 12:06:31 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:    (bcc: Ronald A. Yacketta/958157/EKC)
Subject:  Re: [newbie] PCI Modem Configuration

If you decide to get a new modem, check out http://www.pricewatch.com to
find the lowest prices.  If anyone knows of a better site, please let me
know.  This was has been the best so far for me.

HTH,
Matt