Hi,

My setup as follow..

Laptop connected to workstation via etho . straight cable . switch . and running suse
9.1.
Gateway the same type connection.
Workstation have 2 printers . Samsung laser and HP Deskjet 710c . and running suse 9.1
or mandrake 10.0.

Now I would like to print a file from the laptop on any one of the 2 printers on the
workstation.

I tried via YAST and MCC but failed due to not fully understanding what is required in
the setup. There is Cups and some other possible settings which mean nothing to me. I
am sure it can be done  and is probably easy to a knowledgeable person which I am not
in this instance.

Kindly please some pointers how this can be accomplished.

Thanks
--
Johan Sch
Registered Linux User #330034