On Tuesday 24 August 2004 11:19 am, Aron Smith wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 August 2004 08:53 am, Hoyt Bailey wrote:
> > This is the second or third time this has happened to me and I cant
> > find any way to recover except to uninstall kontact and reinstall.
> > There just has to be a better way, will someone tell me what it is?
>
> check you out box you might have a blank message there ..it will
> block outgoing messages happens to me all da time hit send by mistake
I have had that also in fact during this episode I had one which I
removed and still no sending.  Also I have had the case where whenever
I click on a good message it goes away and becomes blank.  I assumed
that may have happened again but since I wasn't having any luck I
removed the blank message and the next one came up good but still
wouldn't send.
--
Regards:
Hoyt