I know this is heresy, but I'd love to get recommendations for a book on becoming a Linux power user. It's heresy because I'm supposed to get everything I need from man pages, Google, or reading source code. However, frankly, I don't have the patience for that anymore. I like the orderly explanations that a good book can offer. Unfortunately, I'm finding that my *n*x experience (DEC Ultrix, SGI Irix, etc.) is too far in the past, and too dissimilar to Mandrake, to be helping me much.

Thanks,

-pd

--
--------