On Sat, 2004-08-28 at 18:48, Harald T ZIPKO wrote:
> After upgrading webmin to the actual version via webmin.com the hosts
> are not accessible via https anymore??
> Not very safe, I guess... ;-)
> --
>  (o- Best regards
>  //\ Harald T ZIPKO
>  V/_ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>      No html-mails please

Having lived in Webmin for the past four years, I have never seen that
with the exception of compiling from source; have you restarted the
webmin service? Have you rebooted?

--
stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services :: a kuhn media australia venture

Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving
wordy evidence of the fact. -- George Eliot