On Sun, 2004-08-29 at 06:08, David Wallis wrote:
> Hi
> Is it possible with Mandrake 10 and KDE to run a Creative Model PA-20
> digital MP3Player
> Cheers
> David

Hi David,
Have one of them things and you won't be able to breathe life into it
under linux.  It has a proprietary file system, and won't even work in
windows without its own software.  Sometimes not even with that...
Actually it shares with my scanner and the program BioEdit in being the
reason I still have MSW on my machine.  I've even tried using it with an
mmc card that I wrote the music onto from linux, but the player won't
accept any filesystem other than its own.
Sorry to be the one to break this to you, although if you do find a
solution, let us know.
cheers
Andras
--