On August 28, 2004 12:43 pm, Paul Smith wrote:
> Dear All
>
> I removed all the media and, afterwards, I added all of them.
> Surprisingly, now, whenever I run MandrakeUpdate, all hdlists are
> updated at startup, which is not very convenient, specially if they are
> already updated. Any ideas to solve this?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Paul

MandrakeUpdate does this by default to make sure, I guess, it can pull down
any needed dependancies too.  I'm not aware of any work around and it's never
bothered me all that much. :)

ttfn

John
Composed on a 100% Microsoft Free Computer
Guaranteed Virus Free
Mandrake Linux 10.0 OE
Registered Linux User 362316